Tuesday, December 2, 2014

good week

As you have probably already noticed, I am starting to lose the catchy email titles... I think about the week and I honestly cannot remember if the events happened this week or last week or really what happened! The weeks feel like they don't go by that fast, but at the end they just have gone by TOO FAST!
Well, this week I gave a talk in our ward and I talked about "supporting our load with ease" using the talk by Elder Bednar. I talked about how our load as member of the Church of Jeus Christ is missionary work! We have the celestial mandate to take the true gospel to every nation, kindred, tongue, and people! What a great blessing! We also had an awesome lesson with a family of saturday. We watched finding faith in christ and the dad at the end just broke down crying saying how awesome the sacrifice of jesus cristo was! It was an awesome experience! He came to church with us too! 
Does happiness really exist? That was a question that I got this week. We were presenting ourselves to a less active sister and I told her that I was a happy person, she then looked at me funny and asked "is it really possible to be happy? Doe happiness really exist?" I told her that it does, and that by living the gospel we may receive it forever. To anyone who may be reading this email: Living the gospel brings true happiness, and peace, and Joy in an evermore unstable world. I know it. We also had a really cool lesson last night with a family that has been having some issues. The brother is an ex-missionary and asked us to share a message about missionary work. We felt that we should talk about the atonement. The spirit was really strong and the brother is goign to come with us on wednesday to do splits! super excited!!!!!
Well, I don't know if there is really too much more this week. I will try to remember more things for the next letter!
I know the church is true. I know it, and i don't dare deny it. God knows this and will give us confirming testimonies as we diligently strive to live the gospel in our lives and share it with those around us. We need the loads in our lives to give us traccion to some day be able to return back home to our father in heaven. I love you guys lots! I hope you guys can all talk to at least one person about the gospel this week and tell me how it goes!!!!! 
Elder Norr :)

No comments:

Post a Comment