Friday, December 26, 2014

Feliz Navidad‏

Well, it's beginning to feel a little bit like christmas!!!! Finally we are gtting some cooler weather down here in mexico! This week was sweet! First, serviced project! We ripped out some trees and got some sweet pictures, but I don't they were saved to the camera.... lame, I am gong to have to check that! Also, we found some of our other investigators! The familia lobaco!!! They are so great and we were in a lesson with the dad just answering questions that he had about the church and religion. That was cool!

I feel like we were vrey blessed this week with some awesome miracles! We went with quite a few people that said they had been praying that we went to their houses to see them, and we ended up showing up! :) Those were some really cool experiences!

Ward christmas party! So, we ( the elders) started off singing the "first noel" and then we shut the curtains. I jumped off stage to the piano and the curtains opened up with the other elders in santa stuff and we cranked out mariah careys "all I want for christmas is you"! It was SWEET!!!! Then we were voted by the audience to participate in the last act with the young men dancing to "I love it" by icona pop. That was an interesting experience haha 

Ok, so I don't really have much more to say because we need to run to see if we can find some peeps in their houses, but I know that christ lives. I just LOVE CHRISTMA!!!!!!!!! It truly is a time for love and service. And in mexico their may not be as many lights, but I still feel like I am home. I love the savior. I am his representative. I know that he came to this earth among the humblest of circumstances so that he could show us that even though we may be at the bottom, we may rise above the world and become like unto our father in heaven! I testify that this church is true! Share your testimonies!!!!!

Love Elder Norr

No comments:

Post a Comment