Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Short One

Wow, we are almost at christmas! This week was really cool, but we didn't work too many days... ;/ We had the mission activity on wednesday and that was awesome! All the missionaries singing and being happy! It was such a strong spirit! Then we played sports and watched............FROZEN!!!!! but I didn't see hardly any of it cause I got sucked into a basketball game.... maybe someday! 
So this week we had some awesome spiritual experiences! Last monday we went with the familia orihuela and it turns out they have been having some family troubles... :( we were just talking to the dad, and the elders quorum president gets there. YES! So we had a pretty franc talk with the dad and I truly testify that it was a time of revelation, where the words weren't said, but they truly fell out of our mouths as the will of the Lord. It was such an AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!! 
We found an incredible woman named Batseba and she is so awesome! She has awesome questions and we have a cita with her tomorrow!!!!!!

We have a ward christmas party this saturday so we'll see how awesome that goes! 

I think that's it for now. Changes are this week, but not for me or my companion!

I love the gospel! This church is true!!!!!!!
Elder Norr!
eating canelitas edicion navidad! Been looking for them for a month!
 My comp and I in our jammies!
 Me fixing our christmas tree!
Inventory report! How are your shoes??????


No comments:

Post a Comment