Tuesday, February 3, 2015

ok, homies, it' gonna be quick.‏

Ok, there is not really any time now.

My companion is going ot have changes tomorrow, so we are going ot say goodbye to a couple of families, take pictures, do zumba.... just some normal stuff haha

This week was aweseom! Jorge Vazquez came to church and he is going to get baptized THIS SATURDAY!!! he is such a champion!!!! I just love that man! We had an aewsome lesson about forever families and the temple last week, and the bishop cam with us! 

I have learned this week, and we must be willing to give the best to recieve the best. I know that God has a plan for all of us. We all have different parts to play. We should accept that part we have with joy and do our best to serve worthily! I hope you all have a great week! :)

Love ya!
Elder Norr

No comments:

Post a Comment