Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Last week in Xochitenco...‏

What up!?
This is officially my last day in xochitenco, so I won't be writing too much because we are going to go say goodbye to a couple of families. Today has been awesome so far. There is a professional chef in our ward that works at the mtc here and he invited us over this morning for BELGIUM WAFFLES!!!!!! They were sooooo delicious, and then we made some "garanpiñados"! They are super easy and they are delicious. THey are toffee covered peanuts!
I will send the recipe later on!
Ok, so just a quick update on our investigators: Karina and Alexis! CHOSEN!!!! They are so incredible and they accepted their baptismal date for the 20th of December! They are such champions!!!!!
We had a couple chances to do service this week! FINALLY! President Stutz is really putting more emphasis on us serving in our areas. I think this is really important because not just teaching shows our love for the members, but serving and taking the time to help them temporally too!
I'm sad to be leaving elder clarke, but I am super excited for a new adventure! Who knows what's going to happen! This week was really pretty uneventful, but i enjoyed it. I can see why the older elders in the mission say that sometimes the body starts to get tired, but we do our best to keep going and work hard in the service of the lord!
This church is true. I love the savior and am so grateful for loving parents who raised me in the true gospel of jesus christ. But just as important as teaching by word, we must also teach by deed. Living the gospel is the greatest teaching that you can give to the people and family members around you! I hope you all have a great week and look for ways to serve others!!! Love ya! BTW, not going to be many pics this week because this computer is a little lame...
Love Elder Norr

No comments:

Post a Comment