Friday, May 16, 2014

not much to say...

Well, this week I don't have much to say because I spent 2 hours yesterday talking my families ears off haha :) This week has been good, but it hasn't been the easiest week; we find lots of people, but it is hard to get the people to commit to do the things that God wants them to do. I have truly come to a greater understanding of personal agency this week. The people have the right to make their own decisions, and if they don't want to accept the will and commandments of God, I'm not going to waste my time (kind of a strong statement, but it's true) As representatives of Christ, we are here to find the chosen people that will accept this incredible gospel and use it in their lives to have eternal life someday with their families. Many are called, but few are chosen! I will find the chosen ones!!! I love this gospel and I love all the incredible blessings and truths that I have in my life because of it! I know that I am here in Mexico to work hard, and I can honestly say that it is hard work to work hard. We have another 2 weeks before the cycle ends and we are going to do everything possible to prepare people to be baptized the next cycle! This work is God's work and nothing is going to stop it from moving forward! I know this church is true and I am a witness of this gospel. If anyone wants to know the TRUTHS of God, I will tell them! I love my family and I know that everything happens for a reason! God leaves each of us and wants us to be happier each and every day!!! We will see you on the flip side of this next week and I guess we will have to wait with faith to see what happens!!! :) Love ya much and hope you all have an awesome week! :)
Love Elder norr

No comments:

Post a Comment